(08/02/18) GREATER NOIDA :–
The Auto expo 2018 witnessed an electrifying experience especially with the vibrant look and feel of next generation electric vehicles showcased by Lohia Auto Industries, the automobile division of Rs. 700 Crore Lohia Global and a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles in the country.
“The world is moving towards electric so as India and Lohia together”, commented Mr Ayush Lohia CEO, Lohia Auto.
Altogether, Lohia Auto is showcasing SIX Electric Vehicles in the Auto Expo, which clearly spells out the commitment of the brand toward providing an electrify experience.
– The show stopper is an Electric Auto Lohia COMFORT E- Auto HS – Lithium-Ion Battery operated High Speed Auto
– Dual Power E-Rickshaw HUMRAHI PLUS, the very first Solar and Battery operated E-Rickshaw designed for the rural commuting.
– COMFORT Lxi (Passanger E-Rickshaw) & NARAIN LC (Loader E-Rickshaw)
– OMA STAR Li- India’s first lithium ion battery operated Electric Two Wheeler
– OMA STAR SPL- Electric two wheeler for specially-abled
– HUMSAFAR DLX (D+5passenger) and HUMSAFAR 2000 (LOADER )- Diesel Three Wheelers category
Launching High Speed E-Auto Comfort HS, which can run upto 30km per hour speed, Mr Ayush Lohia, CEO, Lohia Auto said, “Innovation and affordability, these two thoughts are always on the fore -front while we design any new product. After having a significant success in keeping the electric vehicle moment alive, we are now geared up to take the brand to next pedestal by adding more value to the products in terms of speed, power, technology and reach.”
In addition to the Electric Vehicles, Lohia Auto has also launched Diesel Three Wheeler Loader HUMSAFAR 2000 and HUMSAFAR DLX with an aim to bring superior designed vehicles with greater emphasis on comfort and safety. The products will enable further growth for the company tapping on new opportunity. Lohia Auto is not only improving company’s product offerings but also reinforcing the commitment to bring more advanced and innovative vehicles.