Government of India (GOI) has announced the sale (re-issue) of four dated securities for a notified amount of ₹27,000 crore as per the following details:
|Sr No||Security||Date of repayment||Notified Amount
|GoI specific Notification||Auction Date||Settlement date|
|1||3.96% GS 2022||November 09, 2022||2,000||F.No.4(5) W&M/2020 dated
January 18, 2021
|January 22, 2021
|January 25, 2021
|2||5.15% GS 2025||November 09, 2025||11,000|
|3||5.85% GS 2030||December 01, 2030||8,000|
|4||6.80% GS 2060||December 15, 2060||6,000|
2. GOI will have the option to retain additional subscription up to ₹2000 crore against each security mentioned above.
3. The securities will be sold through Reserve Bank of India Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai – 400001, The sale will be subject to the terms and conditions spelt out in the ‘Specific Notification’ mentioned above and the General Notification F.No.4(2)–W&M/2018, dated March 27, 2018.
4. Both competitive and non-competitive bids for the auction should be submitted in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system on January 22, 2021. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. and the competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. The result will be announced on the same day and payment by successful bidders will have to be made on January 25, 2021 (Monday).
5. Bids for underwriting of the Additional Competitive Underwriting (ACU) portion can be submitted by ‘Primary Dealers’ from 9.00 a.m. up to 9.30 a.m. on January 22, 2021 (Friday) on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system.
6. The Stocks will be eligible for “When Issued” trading for a period commencing from January 19, 2021 – January 22, 2021.
7. Operational guidelines for Government of India dated securities auction and other details are given in the Annex.