Delhi Kabaddi State Association and India Afghan Foundation presents Friendly Kabaddi Sports one Day match
Payal Foundation in Association with Delhi Kabaddi State Association and India Afghan Foundation presents
Friendly Kabaddi Sports one Day match
New Delhi, November 2019, India is a land of diversity and that can be seen in sports too. India is home to many indigenous sports, such as polo, kabaddi, kho-kho, hockey, chess and many more. Till date, India has hosted numerous national and international sports events. Ranging from the Commonwealth Games 2010 to FIFA U-17 World Cup and countless cricket, hockey, tennis and badminton tournaments, India has been a great host for major international sports events.
Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji has inititiated Fit India Campaign on National Sports Day.
Objective of Fit India Movement by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji
To encourage people to start/increase physical activity and sports in their everyday lives so as to avoid the diseases which is possible through activities like Sports
To promote the Fit India Campaign Payal Foundation is happy to announce that Sports Kabaadi Friendly Match is being organized on 11th November’2019 at Thyagraj Stadium New Delhi
Our chief guest Mr. Kirtivardhan Bhagwat Jha Azad is a politician and former cricketer and who played 7 Tests and 25 ODIs for India between 1980 and 1986. Azad was born in Darbhanga, Bihar, the son of former Chief Minister of Bihar Bhagwat Jha Azad. He was an aggressive right-hand batsman and a quickish offspinner.
Objectives of Friendly Match
ü To Promote India’s Kabaddi Sports and To Promote Fit india Movement and the Sports Activities
ü Develop positive social interaction skills Learn to express themselves in a healthy way
ü To involve friends community people families in the exercise and physical activities on daily basis.
The Kabaddi Sports will be played between Interstate and Cross Country which is One day Event.The participation from different states will promote bilateral and community development.
Some partners :
1. Payal Foundation :-Payal Swami founder of Payal foundation is a self sustainable organization. It makes external efforts also through government and csr programs Payal foundation works on women empowerment social communities programs education sanitation youth development sports and cultural development cross country and in nation. Payal Foundation is happy to say that Delhi State Kabaddi Federation is associated with us as Supporter of the Event.
2. India Afghan Foundation is set up by government of India and Afghanistan to foster relations through enhancement of economic scientific educational technical as well as cultural promotion and promotion of greater understanding between the people of the two. Countries
3. Absolute Nutrition is a leading India’s bodybuilding supplement brand with a pan India presence, committed to deliver best quality products to athletes, bodybuilders and fitness lovers. Absolute’s journey in the Health Industry started way back in 2013, where a group of seasoned professionals took a leap forward to “MAKE A HEALTHIER INDIA
4. Rotary Club of Delhi Elite is one of the Vibrant clubs formed out of young professionals and social workers comprising many past presidents from Rotaract Clubs of Rotary International District 3011. Including various Rotary Districts across India, Rotary club of Delhi Elite has its flagship project on SAVTHEARTH which does free olympiad in the schools and for the participants and winners, the club has kept certificates and cash prizes. Social projects include many others like association with TOBACCGO, Payal Foundation, etc.
5. Basco Unhcr and many more partners
Do let me know if you tend to plan anything on the above event or if you wish to interaction with founders, players. We will be happy to be the part of your stories.