Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has released a notification on its official website for the recruitment of 121 Junior Technician/ Junior Laboratory Assistant, Assistant Engineer / Assistant Architect, Junior Executive and other vacancies. The recruitment will be done on contract basis. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The last date of submitting applications is January 31, 2017. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written test / Trade Test. Candidates can go through other details like age limit, selection process, educational qualification and how to apply can refer official notification at iitkgp.ac.in.
A total of 121 posts will be filled by the recruitment. The name of the posts is Assistant Engineer/Assistant Architect, Executive, Junior Engineer/Junior Architect, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Executive, Junior Accounts Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Senior Library Information Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/ Physiotherapy), Staff Nurse, Assistant Security Officer Gr. II, Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Security Inspector and Driver Grade-II.
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer/Assistant Architect: 01 Post
2. Executive: 08 Posts
3. Junior Engineer/Junior Architect: 04 Posts
4. Junior Technical Superintendent: 16 Posts
5. Junior Executive: 25 Posts
6. Junior Accounts Officer: 04 Posts
7. Physical Training Instructor: 03 Posts
8. Senior Library Information Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/ Physiotherapy): 04 Posts
10. Staff Nurse: 05 Posts
11. Assistant Security Officer Gr. II: 02 Posts
12. Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant: 36 Posts
13. Junior Assistant: 06 Posts
14. Security Inspector: 02 Posts
15. Driver Grade-II: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written test / Trade Test.
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website.