Any answers @paytm for these questions ?
Going through the news of case of Paytm, surprising to see that neither Govt or any agency have looked into as a case of data privacy.
The top management is accusing each other of money extortion and it is open case of blackmailing for data leaking.
So question arises –
– are such payment methods are secure.
– why this case does not fall under data privacy
– as a worst case what if the top management falls and Paytm shuts down… They have at least 6/7 crore users and if minimum of Rs 500 in each account, then…
Straight forward…3000crore…in someone’s pocket…
– what if data has already been leaked of all users.
– why Govt allows such companies to store KYC details..