The Government of India (GOI) has announced the sale (re-issue) of four dated securities for a notified amount of ₹32,000 crore as per the following details:
|Sr No||Security||Date of repayment||Notified Amount
|GoI specific Notification||Auction Date||Settlement Date|
|1||5.63% GS 2026||April 12, 2026||11,000||F.No.4(3)-B(W&M)/2021 dated May 17, 2021||May 21, 2021
|May 24, 2021
|2||GoI FRB 2033*||September 22, 2033||4,000|
|3||6.64% GS 2035||June 16, 2035||10,000|
|4||6.67% GS 2050||December 17, 2050||7,000|
|*The base rate for the coupon payment for the period ending September 21, 2021 shall be 3.48 per cent per annum.|
2. GoI will have the option to retain additional subscription up to ₹8000 crore against above security/securities.
3. The securities will be sold through Reserve Bank of India Mumbai Office, Fort, Mumbai – 400001. The sale will be subject to the terms and conditions spelt out in the ‘Specific Notification’ mentioned above and the General Notification F.No.4(2)–W&M/2018, dated March 27, 2018.
4. Both competitive and non-competitive bids for the auction should be submitted in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system on May 21, 2021. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. and the competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. The result will be announced on the same day and payment by successful bidders will have to be made on May 24, 2021 (Monday).
5. Bids for underwriting of the Additional Competitive Underwriting (ACU) portion can be submitted by ‘Primary Dealers’ from 9.00 a.m. up to 9.30 a.m. on May 21, 2021 (Friday) on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system.
6. The Stocks will be eligible for “When Issued” trading for a period commencing May 18, 2021 – May 21, 2021.
7. Operational guidelines for Government of India dated securities auction and other details are given in the Annex.