Delhi Govt. announces two lakh per acre grant to RWAs/NGOs for maintenance of parks!
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal today announced doubling of govt financial assistance from Rs one lakh per acre to Rs two lakh per acre to RWAs/NGOs registered with the Delhi Parks and Gardens Society (DPGS) for maintenance of parks and gardens.
· Mr Arvind Kejriwal makes series of important announcements in his meeting with RWAs/NGOs working for parks/gardens maintenance in Delhi
· Financial assistance for RWAs/NGOs registered with the Delhi Parks and Gardens Society (DPGS) doubled to Rs two lakh per acre
· Government will provide 90% financial assistance, RWAs to contribute only 10 %
· CM announces scrapping of colonies categorisation condition for providing financial assistance for parks.
· CM invites RWAs for public consultation on CCTV cameras next Sunday