As announced in Governor’s statement of August 06, 2021, the Reserve Bank will conduct open market purchase of government securities of ₹25,000 crore on August 26, 2021 under the G-sec Acquisition Programme (G-SAP 2.0).
2. Accordingly, the Reserve Bank will purchase the following Government securities through a multi-security auction using the multiple price method:
|Sr. No||ISIN||Security||Date of Maturity||Aggregate Amount|
|1||IN0020150093||7.59% GS 2026||11-Jan-2026||₹25,000 crore
(There is no security-wise notified amount)
|2||IN0020070069||8.28% GS 2027||21-Sep-2027|
|3||IN0020150069||7.59% GS 2029||20-Mar-2029|
|4||IN0020150028||7.88% GS 2030||19-Mar-2030|
|5||IN0020210020||6.64% GS 2035||16-Jun-2035|
3. The Reserve Bank reserves the right to:
- decide on the quantum of purchase of individual securities.
- accept bids for less than the aggregate amount.
- purchase marginally higher/lower than the aggregate amount due to rounding-off.
- accept or reject any or all the bids either wholly or partially without assigning any reasons.
4. Eligible participants should submit their bids in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system between 10:00 am and 11:00 am on August 26, 2021. Only in the event of system failure, physical bids would be accepted. Such physical bid should be submitted to Financial Markets Operations Department (email; Phone no: 022-22630982) in the prescribed form obtainable from RBI website (https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewForms.aspx) before 11:00 am.
5. The result of the auctions will be announced on the same day and successful participants should ensure availability of securities in their SGL account by 12 noon on August 27, 2021.