Dronacharya Group of Institutions observes Vigilance Awareness Week-2017 with GAIL(India)Limited
As part of Vigilance Awareness Week-2017 being observed by Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) , Dronacharya Group of Instituitions, Greater Noida in association with GAIL(India) Limited took the initiative to ensure a wider outreach especially for creation of awareness on corruption and its ill effects amongst the youth and college students.
Under this initiative, a Debate and Elocution Contest was conducted on 2nd November 2017. The topic for the contest were corruptions and its ill effects, importance of morals and values, honesty and integrity, ethics, transparency in governance and how youth can participate in the fight against corruption.
Students from various colleges including Galgotia and DGI (Greater Noida) participated in the competition.
The competition was conducted in the august presence of following Dignitaries:
- Sh. Arun Modi, GM (O&M), GAIL India Limited
- Sh. Surender Kumar, CM (O&M), GAIL India Limited
. Sh. J Sarkar CM (O&M), GAIL India Limited
- Sh. Abhinav Pandey, Manager (O&M), GAIL India Limited
- Sh. Ajay kumar, PA To OIC, GAIL India Limited
The event began with the lighting of lamp and Saraswati Vandana. It was followed by an Integrity Pledge being taken by the students and audience.
The Debate and Elocution Contest was held both in English as well as in Hindi on the topic “ Public Participation is essential for promoting integrity and eradicating corruption and “Corruption can be eradicated through public participation and not through strict laws”.
List of Winners are as following:
- I)First Prize: Vidit Misra
- II)Second Prize: Dravid Nagi
III) Third Prize: Apratim Kumar Singh
- I)First Prize: Akanksha Pokhriyal
- II)Second Prize: Richa kapoor
III) Third Prize: Lakshmi Jha
- I)First Prize: Akash Verma
- II)Second Prize: Shiv Kumar Arora
III) Third Prize: Pradip Bisht & Mughda Shrivastav
- I)First Prize: kapil Chaudhary
- II)Second Prize: Divya Chaturvedi
III) Third Prize: Madhwesh Upadhyay